Currently accepting applications for 2016
We are so glad you have decided to pursue your degree at Horizon University! At Horizon University, students find not only a quality education, but a vibrant and thriving spiritual community based on biblical principles and values.
If you are interested in attending Horizon University, signup for a FREE online information meeting. If you determine Horizon University is a fit for you, complete the Admissions steps outlined below. Horizon University Admissions is available for assistance Monday – Thursday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM, Pacific Standard Time, at 858 695-8587 or contact Admissions by email at email@example.com.
Before a prospective student can be admitted to the University or register for classes, he or she must complete the following:
1) Attend an online information meeting.
2) Complete the online application, including payment of the non-refundable $100.00 application fee
3) Submit all required elements of the application, including:
• All official transcripts from previously attended schools that will be considered for transfer credits.
• Acceptance of the Financial Agreement and Social and Behavioral Standards as part of the application.
• Two completed personal reference forms submitted directly to the University.
• A 300-word writing sample that includes your educational goals and either a testimony of your Christian experience or your understanding of personal spirituality.
4) Participate in a formal Admissions Interview. Note: This interview is only scheduled after you have completed steps 1, 2, and 3 above.
5) Finally, all new students must attend New Student Orientation prior to the first day of classes.