Horizon University participates in institutional assessment and outcome tracking in order to collect and analyze data for the purpose of identification and implementation of policy, practices, and procedures that result in improvements in both the student experience and Horizon University’s educational effectiveness.
A summary of this information is made available to the public each year within 60 days of receipt of the data from our Institutional Effectiveness consultant (see PDF links below) and annual reporting to the Association of Biblical Higher Education (see table below).
Statement of Educational Effectiveness:
2017 Assessment Summaries
- 2017 Student Experience Inventory (SEI)
- 2017 Graduating Student Inventory
- 2017 Faculty Satisfaction Inventory
2016 Assessment Summaries:
- 2016 Outcomes Assessment Summary – Student Learning Outcomes and Institutional Learning Outcomes
- 2016 Student Experience Inventory (SEI) © 2009, 2015, Promoting Student Success and Retention in Theological Education
- 2016 Graduating Student Inventory
- 2016 Faculty Satisfaction Inventory
2015 Assessment Summaries:
- 2015 Outcomes Assessment Summary – Student Learning Outcomes and Institutional Learning Outcomes
- 2015 Student Experience Inventory (SEI)© 2009, 2015, Promoting Student Success and Retention in Theological Education
- 2015 Graduating Student Inventory
- 2015 Faculty Satisfaction Inventory
|1st year Retention rate||
|Percentage of student who completed within the time allotted||
|Percentage of students who satisfactorily complete Christian Service requirements||
*Note: “N/A” indicates that the school had no students in these categories (as defined by ABHE) in the year reported.