The Library & Student Resources
Students and staff of Horizon University have access to our growing online library and learning resources for research, study, and preparation.
TWENEL, or The William E. Nix Electronic Library, includes several research databases available through our library network partner, Veritas Evangelical Seminary (VES). It provides a wealth of valuable resources for your online research needs:
- Carl F. Henry Contemporary Evangelical Thought Collection
- Reformation Bookshelf Collection
- Princeton Collection
- Biblical Archaeological Society (BAS) Online Archives
- Ages/Electronic Bible Society
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library (CCEL)
- ATLA Historical Monograph Collection I & II (13th century to early 20th century)
- Puritan Collection
- VES General Library e-Collection
- VES Media Collection
- Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society (JETS) PDF Archives
Horizon University provides students with access to a high-quality library for academic and theological research.
Horizon University is not responsible for the content of these websites, but you may find them helpful.
TheologyOnTheWeb.co.uk is a collection of websites that aggregate academic papers on various topics in Christianity:
As a professional academic institution, Horizon University classes often require college-quality written papers.
HU requires Turabian (or “Chicago style”) citations. It’s a clean, simple format that uses footnotes instead of inline citations.
Basic Writing Skills
If you’re not confident in your writing, feel free to read through these resources.