It’s the thing that you day dream about at work or find your mind wandering to during the evening. You want to feel empowered as you walk on your journey with the Lord, but sometimes it’s hard to take that first step especially when there’s a huge hurdle…who’s going to pay for your degree?
We completely understand. Bills have to be paid. Doctors have to be seen. Gas tanks have to be filled. Which is why Horizon University will award a $10,000 Scholarship to someone who needs a jump start in beginning college or finishing their degree.
There are a few guidelines to look over before you submit your entry:
- Scholarship is only available for new applicants to Horizon University (previous applicants and current students do not qualify)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must enroll full-time at Horizon University (4 classes per semester)
- 10k scholarship will be awarded to a student who has not already attained their bachelor’s degree -undergraduate students only
- Must have a high school GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Scholarship to be used toward tuition expenses only
- 10k scholarship award to be applied $2500 per year over 4 years (portion offered each semester)
Ready to jump start your college degree? Start here.